Monday 15 August 2011

Early Education for My Little Munchkin

Assalamualaikum. I bet there are a lot of mommies out there that are worried like me. Why am i worried?? I'm afraid if i can't give the best education to my daughter. Raising a child or more are not that easy. So i had a discussion with my room mate a.k.a Ayra Jamal's daddy a.k.a my beloved hubby and we have made our mind to send Ayra Jamal to an early education class. I heard about this International Montessori School from my cousin Hazura Zubir and she recommended me to send Ayra Jamal there. It is called "The Junior Academy". You can check out their website at http://www.thejunioracademy.com.my/ for more information.



So from now on Ayra Jamal will have classes on Monday & Wednesday at 2-3pm. Ohhhh, my little girl is going to school this Wednesday. I can't believe it!! Feels like it was just yesterday I was in the labour room waiting for her to come out. Hehe. I really hope everything goes well and as planned. InsyaAllah.

Quote from Maria Montessori :-
 "The most important period of life is not the age of university studies, but the 1st one, the period from birth to the age of six. For that it is the time when man's intelligence itself, his greatest implement is being formed."

No comments:

Post a Comment